SIDX Installation Instructions
After you purchase SIDX 7, you should receive a license file called license.txt from your sales person.
Unpacking the ZIP file
- Extract the files from "SIDX_version.zip".
- version indicates the version number of SIDX. For example, the folder could be labelled "SIDX_7_0_16.zip"
- Within the zip file will be a folder labeled "Bruxton".
- The "Program Files" folder is located on your main drive. The letter of the main drive can differ between computers. For these installation instructions we will assume the main drive is "c:". In which case, the "Program Files" folder is in the directory, c:\Program Files\
- For these instructions, Program Files indicates the location of the "Program Files" folder, for example:
- For 32 bit systems, there should be a single "Program Files" folder.
- For 64 bit systems, there should be two folders, "Program Files" and "Program Files (x86)".
- Each folder is refered to explicitly in these instructions. So "Program Files" means the "Program Files" folder for both 32 bit and 64 bit operating systems.
- The location of the "Bruxton" folder should now be, Program Files\Bruxton
- Within the "Bruxton" folder is the sub folder "SIDX".
- The files to install on your computer are located in the the sub folders in "SIDX" that correspond to the programming language you are using.
- Copy the license file license.txt you receive into the SIDX directory.