- The product is copyrighted, and is protected both by copyright law and by international treaty. When you purchase the product, you have a license to use it, subject to the following terms:
- move this software from one computer to another.
- copy this software to use it and to back it up.
- transfer this software permanently.
You may not:
- allow more than one person to use this software at one time.
- remove or obscure any copyright notice.
- disassemble, decompile, or reverse-engineer this software.
This section describes the warranty we provide with SIDX, which is very limited.
- You can return the product for any reason, as long as you do so during the return period. Your distributor will specify a return period. If not, the return period is 30 days from the date you receive the product.
- We provide the product to you as is. If it does not do what you want, or what you think it should do, or what you think we promised it would do, your remedy is to return it, subject to (1).
- You are responsible for the consequences of using the product. Again, you can return the product, subject to (1).
- Bruxton Corporation and your distributor disclaim all other warranties, express or implied, with respect to the product, including but not limited to warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement.
- The entire liability of Bruxton Corporation and your distributor, and your exclusive remedy, shall be the return of the price paid in exchange for return of the product.
- This limited warranty is void if failure of the product has resulted from modification, accident, abuse, or misapplication.
- In no event will Bruxton Corporation or its distributors be liable to you for damages, including any loss of profits, lost savings, or other incidental or consequential damages arising out of your use or inability to use the product.
- This Agreement is governed by the laws of the State of Washington.
- If you have any questions concerning this Agreement, please contact Bruxton Corporation.